Monday, June 2, 2008

{my good news}

I am so excited!!!.. I made the Design Team for Scrapcakes Monthly kit club. I wanted to share the layouts I did using some Pink Paislee which is available in the Scrapcakes May Kit. Maria still has May Kits available if you would like to order one. I have to admit that the second layout is my favorite layout to date. I just love how it turned out.
The Pink Paislee paper is super fun to work with, I still have a couple of layouts that I want to complete with it. Oh and I can't wait to post some "sneaky peeks" of the June Kit.
**************************************************
On a not so good note... we weren't able to sleep in the new house tonight because the moving company could not deliver our furniture because they had a few people call in sick. Hopefully we will be sleeping there tomorrow and I can start organizing my new scraproom.
Cornelius and I did enjoy a nice dinner at Chili's this evening...courtesy of the moving company, it was the least they could do!

3 comments:

Jen Glover said...

Congrats Cutie! That is sooo wonderful!!!!! I can't believe that about your beds! Hang in there and good luck with your new job this week. Would you call me again with your new number? I know the one you gave me was only good for a few days. :)

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO!!! You go girl - you are on a roll! Hope you are doing well! Hugs!!!

Jemma said...

house sucks, but since i m reading this sooooo late i know your in now so thatsgreat news

SO Happy for you and your DT godessness

love that paper line and i LOVE LOVE LOVE the circle lo!!