Saturday, May 31, 2008

{saturday scrappin'}

I got my Clip it Up!!! It's still in the box until Monday though.
So I have spent most of the day trying to figure out how to make a sketch in Word. I felt really good because the sketch turned out very nice. The problem was trying to figure out how to save it as a jpg file. To make a long story short, I gave up and ended up re-doing the sketch in Paint. I had to draw flowers with the mouse (which is not easy), but all in all it turned out great. I will share after I post it on the
Memorable Seasons board but you can always stop by and check it out.
Tonight is going to be a short post because I'm super tired of looking at the computer screen after the whole sketch issue. I have some exciting stuff to post tomorrow though!

1 comment:

Jemma said...

oh im so sorry i didnt read this you should have e-mailed it to me and i would have done it for you!!

do you want me to e-mail my step by step instructions?????