Thursday, May 22, 2008

{thursday already}

Where does the time go? It seems like just yesterday that it was Monday (the last time I posted). I have to admit I got very little scrapping done yesterday and today.

I received a call yesterday and was offered a job... so no more pretending to be a stay at home mom (which by the way I suck at). So I have spent the whole day today looking for a daycare for my bundle of joy. I have a couple of places to look at tomorrow and then hopefully I can make a decision.
As for scrapping... I do have one layout to share. It's missing it journaling, but I don't think that will make that much of a difference. (BTW- the journaling will be on the side, on the orange cardstock) It's a pretty simple page using some Scenic Route and Sassafrass Lass and of course Thickers!!! I can't believe my baby is 6 months old already.


Total after thought, but am I the only one that thinks I need to do something about my super boring banner?

5 comments:

Melanie H said...

Your layout is gorgoeus. Congratulations on the new job.

Dettao said...

Cute layout. Good luck with the new job, too. I have a boring banner on my blog, too.

Jemma said...

You are sooooo silly im sure you are a fantastic SAHM!! But wooo hooooo congrats on the job offer, hope its all you wanted and that you celebrated last night!!

Love the lo, too cute, she is such a sweetie, she seems to have really grown recently!!

As for the header, im about to change mine so i may wait and get some tips for you (i may not of course because im meant to be working and ill do anything to put that off so i think ill change my header now - hahahaha)

xx

just lisa said...

what an adorable layout!! Love that cute picture!!

Allison said...

Congrats on the job! I hope you like it. Really lovin' your LO too. What a cutie.