Friday, May 30, 2008

{we now own a townhouse}

Well it's official.. we own a townhouse in Florida. After a full day and a half of going around and around with the lender.. we finally closed today at 5:00pm. Side note - do not do business with Countrywide. Cornelius was so frustrated with them that he said he is going to make it his personal mission to bring them down. LOL!
On to scrappy chat... I have been so busy trying to figure out how to make a sketch using a combination of word and paint. Why you ask. Because I have no idea which program to buy so that I can easily make my own sketches.

Anyway my sketch will be revealed on Sunday at Memorable Seasons when we post half of the DT challenges for the month of June. Come over and play with us!

I did get a couple of layouts done although I can only share one right now. This is just a quick layout using some scraps and some old papers.

1 comment:

Jemma said...

great LO and great news about the house!!! so happy that things are kind of settling down for you now!! ;)