Friday, May 16, 2008

{brownie cheesecake}

...the prefect ending to the day.
I have to admit it was a pretty decent Friday. I didn't get any scrapping done thanks to my little "Reeses Pieces", but I plan on finishing an altered clipboard that I started on after I finish blogging. I did want to update that I got my mojo back... I was able to complete 2 layouts and a card with the yummy Pink Paislee Office Lingo line for a project however I can't post them yet. Hopefully tomorrow.
I do have a layout I did for Memorable Seasons using the We R Memory Keepers White Out line. I love how bright and fun these papers are.
Also I have an altered hanging frame I did for Memorable Seasons using the Clearscraps frames and the Little Yellow Bicycle papers. I usually don't alter stuff but this idea just came to me so easily.
Remember you can get all of these items at Memorable Seasons and Jill is having a huge sale right now on everything in the store so go check it out.

2 comments:

Melanie H said...

Glad to hear you got your mojo back, can't wait to see the new creations when you can share.

Beautiful layout, love the bold colours in those papers and the hanging frames are adorable.

Jemma said...

THese look great!!!Love the hanger!!!