Monday, May 26, 2008

{one more week}

So I hope everyone had a fabulous Memorial Day. Cornelius and Caitlyn and I spent the day just "hanging out". We went to the mall and then drove out to the beach. I know what you are thinking...'Oh yeah, pictures' well you are wrong. Although I had the thought Nicole, get the camera before we leave. I ended up leaving not one but both of the cameras at home!! Oh well, at least I have an excuse to go back.
On a happier note -Tomorrow we do the walk through on our new pad. That means of course that closing is only 3 days away!! Can you believe it only 3 days until I get my own scrapbook room, only 3 days until Caitlyn gets to sleep in her crib again and only 3 days until Cornelius gets his satellite TV back!!
Okay I know you came here for scrappy stuff, so here you go.
My dear friend Jemma has her new sketch up on
her site so go check it out. I have got to go get some more pictures printed in "tiny" size so I can give it a try. Also on June 1st the DT over at Memorable Seasons will be posting challenges for the month of June for everyone to enjoy. We will also be doing a 6 week long mini book challenge starting the same day. So if you love challenges or would love to have some "prompts" to help you get a mini book completed then stop on by.
Alright I'm going to get back to the layout I'm working on so that I will hopefully have something to post tomorrow. Hope everyone had an awesome holiday.

2 comments:

just lisa said...

Hi Nicole! Glad you had a nice weekend - I always seem to forget my camera when I need it too!!

Thanks for your very sweet comment on my blog!!

Allison said...

D'oh! Don't you hate not having the camera? I got a tiny one for Valentines Day to keep in my purse. It was an awesome gift! Looking forward to the DT challenges. ;)