Sunday, May 11, 2008

{happy mom's day}

I am finally back on track. I was so tired yesterday that I was actually falling asleep while typing which explains why I didn't post yesterday. So first things first I would like to wish everyone a Happy Mother's Day. I hope your day was fabulous. I didn't get a chance to take a picture of my present hopefully I can get it posted tomorrow.
As for tonight. I wanted to post some of my creations for Memorable Seasons DT. We got a chance to use the new We R Memory Keepers White Out line and it is yummy. I am still working on a couple of layouts.




This post will also serve as a reminder that tomorrow is May 12th so if you are thinking about doing 12 of 12th or if you are already a participant... get your cameras ready. This will be my first month actually getting it done. I'm so excited!

4 comments:

Melanie H said...

Happy Mother's Day Nicole, hope you had a great day.

Your cards are gorgoeus.

Jemma said...

love your cards, love the colours hope you had a gerat day yesterday and cant wait to see your 12 of 12th - i cant believe i didnt remember my camera!!!

Sarah said...

I love the white out line. Very cool cards!

Allison said...

Love these cards Nicole! I'm working on a mini for my 12 of 12th pics - thanks for the heads up!