Friday, May 9, 2008

{exploring florida}

I know I said I would post some more creations this evening, but we are currently in a hotel in Fort Lauderdale, Cornelius is letting me use his laptop because I left mine at home.
My wonderful husband took Caitlyn and I on a road trip to Fort Lauderdale and we also went to Miami (not impressed). We were actually looking for the beach (which we did not find). Oh well maybe next time. Anyway we will be back in Fort Myers tomorrow and I will post my pages then.
I'm off to go watch a movie and eat some pizza. I might also run downstairs to the little hotel store for some candy. Yum-O.

2 comments:

Melanie H said...

Hope you are having a wonderful time in Fort Lauderdale.

Jemma said...

oooh melborne beach is lovely, did i ever tell you about the shark story?? xxx