Thursday, May 8, 2008

{creations...}

Okay I have been super busy doing nothing. I spend all day watching Caitlyn and she is super spoiled so she needs tons of attention. I can only scrap during naps and late at night but by the time she is down I am tired and ready for bed myself. So if it's not obvious there is no way I could be a Stay at Home Mom.... hats off to all of you that do it. I have also been trying to find a job... I had an interview yesterday so keep your fingers crossed for me please.
Well, I finally got some things done. I have been working with the
Scrappy Girl Designs April kit which included some Cherry Arte and Crate Paper (which I love). Yes I am behind because of the moving, but in my defense SGD kits are sent out in the middle of the month.




I still have quite a bit of paper left to work with so be on the look out for a few more pages.
Oh and because I don't want to show you all my hard work in one day. I will wait until tomorrow to post my cards for
Memorable Seasons using the new White Out Line from We R Memory Keepers (super fun).
So just like any other scrapper I spent my first days in Florida looking for (you guessed it) a scrapbook store. The first that I found is the
Strawberry Fields Scrapbook Shop it was very cozy and very close to where I'm currently staying. They had some really cool stuff and all the new stuff too. I'm going to have to go back next week even though I shouldn't.
Oh and by the way... the new layout sketch is up at
My Sketch World so go check it out. And my good friend Jemma's sketch from last Friday is here although she will be putting another sketch up tomorrow. And if you still have some free time after that please go check out Unpubbed for a chance at your 15 minutes of fame and this weeks prize pack is offered by Memorable Seasons. Okay so I'm off to update my personal blog. Hope everyone has a happy Friday.

4 comments:

So Many Scraps said...

oh strawberry fields carries kits froms the Coconut Shop which is another shop and online shop and forum based in florida! Don't know how far from you but Jen who owns it is a sweetie! Great layouts!
http://www.coconutscrapbooking.com/
tell her SusieQ sent you! wouldn't it be funny if she was right in your backyard! Her kits are awesome priced

Melanie H said...

Beautiful creations Nicole.

Being a SAHM is hard at times, especially trying to juggle family time and ME (scrapbooking) time.

Jemma said...

great LO and card!! hope everything is going well xxx

stephanie aka scrapandthecity said...

so pretty the last LO! pretty baby

s.