Monday, May 12, 2008

{scrappers block}

I'm pretty sure I have it.... I have been working on the same layout for the past 2 hours. I feel like I'm just pushing the same pieces of paper around until they "click" into place. I think I'm trying to re-create the wheel over here! LOL!
So I got my 12 of 12th pictures done. I haven't had a chance to look at them yet, but I plan on getting them printed tomorrow and hopefully getting my layout done as well.
Let's see... my friend Jemma has her new sketch up so go check it out. And also stop by Unpubbed if you get a chance and have some time to play along.
Also if you have some money to spend come on over to Memorable Seasons and check out all the awesome new stuff in the store. There is some really cool Maya Road chipboard and some Teresa Collins products are on sale as well.
Alright well back to scrapping for me and hopefully I will get this layout completed tonight so that I have something to show tomorrow.

2 comments:

Melanie H said...

Sorry to hear your mojo has gone walk abouts... maybe I have it, Im on fire here ith my creations. Ideas everywhere. Lol

Hope you get the mojo back soon as I want to see more from you. Lol

Jemma said...

hey, dont push it, i normally do a wee shop that normally gets me back in the swing of things, also scrap lift a couple of los???

hope your back to yourself by now though! xxx