Monday, May 19, 2008

{so you had a good day}

It's Monday and I guess it was a pretty good day. I spent the day with Cornelius before he went out of town (again). We went to see our new house one more time... we close on the 30th.
Let's see I'm watching 13 going on 30 (classic) and I'm eating another piece of Brownie Cheesecake and it is just as good as it was on Friday. Yum-O. When I first got to Florida I hated Publix but now that I've found this cheesecake well.. Hello new friend!!
On to scrapping - so I still can't post my layouts, but I am going to post my altered clipboard (using the Pink Paislee Office Lingo) and I card I made using the Apirl kit from Scrappy Girl Designs.
The other good thing about today was that I finally purchased a copy of Juno!! Yes, I've seen it 3-4 times but it is so good I just had to get my own copy. I also purchased Dan In Real Life and No Reservations. I love Movies!!
Oh one more thing... If you haven't had a chance to grab the new Pink Pailsee Office Lingo papers, check out the April kit from Scrapcakes. There are also some awesome pattern papers from Little Yellow Bicycle. Check it out!

Also check out this kit from Mosh-Posh... very bright and colorful. It includes some Chatterbox? (I bet you are as surprised as I am-they must have heard all the stuff we were saying about them) and some GCD Studios.

Photobucket

4 comments:

stephanie aka scrapandthecity said...

love 13 going on 30. when i was in NYC once, Mark Ruffalo was waiting at a light staning right behind some friends and i while we were walking to serendipity 3. my friend was like, isn't that such and such. i'm like oh yeah. then she's like don't bother him cause he's with his family. so i stayed cool and tried so hard to say nothing, out of respect. fun moment.

s.

Melanie H said...

I love the movie 13 going on 30.
The Brownie Cheesecake sounds so nice, I don't think we have anything like that here.

Love your clipboard and card, just gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

hey Nicole, just checking in. Love the clipboard and that card is GORGEOUS!!! Woohoo! Miss ya, hope you are doing well in FL!

Cheers!

Jemma said...

you are sooooo Naughty!!! love the look of these kits and your card is so cute!!

Ahhhhh im thinking i may have to go to HMV or something to see if i can get a couple of DVDs in the sale, 13 going on 30 - might have to get barry to take it over this weekend!!

I watched clueless last night, love that film takes me back to being 16 and being all - whatever!!

xx