Wednesday, May 28, 2008

{wednesday was...}

pretty good.
I know this will sound awful, but I finally found a daycare for Caitlyn. She will be starting tomorrow, which will give me some time to get things done before we move and before I start my job. In addition it will allow her to get adjusted to going back to daycare.
On to scrappy chat... I purchased a little "house warming" present for my new scraproom. I am so excited and I can't even begin to explain how bad I need this. I can't wait to get it... this picture came off the Simply Renee site.
Alright well I'm going to get back to scrapping, I am so behind on my "to do" list and I think I just felt my mojo leave the room. Not good. I need some scrap snacks to get me going again but I have nothing here and I can't leave (sleeping baby) oh well.

Here is my May card for My Sketch World. If you have time blog hop over and check out both card sketches and the layout sketch for May, there are also a couple of tutorials for you to check out as well. And don't forget there will be a new sketch at the beginning of the month.
*BTW - Spike got kicked off of Top Chef and I am mad...not that I thought he would win, but I HATE Lisa. She should have been gone, plus Spike added a "little something" to the show.

4 comments:

camport said...

congrats on finding a daycare!! I know that's a huge relief for you. Enjoy adjusting to a new house and new job and new surroundings all at once!

:)

Sarah said...

Congratulations on the housewarming present!! That's awesome! I haven't seen you around much. I hope everything is going good with your move. Love the card!!

Jemma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jemma said...

sorry im a loser i deleted my post!!

im so behind, you have so much going on im going to catch up right now, love your gift and congrats on finding day care!!! ive heard thats pretty hard!!