Sunday, May 4, 2008

{back to your normally scheduled program}

Okay I think things are going to get back to normal now. We are officially residents of Florida. Caitlyn and I arrived at about 9:30pm. My scrappy supplies which I had shipped express will be here tomorrow and I can't wait. I can't believe that I didn't get a chance to scrap during National Scrapbook Day/Weekend... never again. There were so many great crops going on this weekend. I hope everyone got some quality scrap time in.
Memorable Seasons had a crop this weekend and it was fun. I hosted a Memorable Seasons logo challenge and made this card as an inspiration example.
Photobucket
Although it's the only thing I actually got to make for NSD, I did have fun with it.
I also got some really yummy stuff in the mail before I left Texas so I have plenty to work on this week. I plan on posting a few pages tomorrow evening...as long as my scrappy box gets here (which reminds me I need to go track it).
So starting tomorrow I should be back to posting and scrapping and blog hopping!!

Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend.

4 comments:

Jemma said...

Hey Lady!!! hope everything is going well, when you get a sec e-mail me your addy!!

love the card!! hope you settle in Florida soon! xx

Jen Glover said...

Hey! Welcome to florida! You had better call me when you have a minute so I can fill you in on all of our play dates and Mom's night out's! Hugs!

Melanie H said...

Your card is gorgoeus, I love the colour combo.

Hope you are settling in well.

Sarah said...

Glad to here everything is going good! I'm sure you are busy, busy, busy!!!