Saturday, July 19, 2008

{i don't know why}

I am so "down" lately. I guess that my email from last week really threw me off more than I gave it credit for. I haven't scrapped this week... just don't feel like it.
Caitlyn went to bed at 7pm tonight and I just can't bring myself to pick up a piece of pattern paper or photo. I just want to go get in the bed... however I'm not tired!!
Okay well I also realized today that I missed 12 of 12 again this month and that pissed me off.
I guess July is not going to be my month.
On the brighter side I have awesome friends, especially the super talented and wonderfully special Jemma - whom I love BTW. She is awesome and although I have never met her I know I am blessed to have her in my life. She made me feel a whole lot better.
Oh and she also recently mentioned to me that I need more layouts of myself so even though the picture is terrible I did get one done with the July Scrapcakes kit. Enjoy Jemma.

This is basically some KI Memories Bloom and some Luxe rub-ons.

I also got a 4th of July layout done of Caitlyn and Cornelius. The picture again wasn't that great but I like how the layout turned out. Plus I was just happy to get a picture of the two of them.
This one is all Scenic Route. Stickers, buttons, patterned paper and chipboard.
You can get this stuff in the Scenic Route kit at Memorable seasons here. I love all of it, plus I think the price is sweet.
Okay so hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday night and I plan on getting some scrappin' done tomorrow!!
*One more thing... Jemma has a great sketch up on her blog so go give it a try.

7 comments:

TanishaRenee said...

Hope you start feeling better- your LOs are great!

Jemma said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the LOs, its a great one of you and a great one of C and C! she is such a little lady now (please dont kill me for this, but not a baby) she is stunning!!
Hope you get your mojo back because i want to see more of your fantastic scrapping!!
Hope things are ok with you and your feeling a bit brighter! ((((HUGS)))) and love xx

Sarah said...

Hey, Nicole! Just though I'd pop in and see how things are going. Sounds like you need some some chocolate and a group scrapping session! I hope things pick up for you soon--I know how that can go. Your layouts are great!!! Love the one of you!!!

Allison said...

Hope your week is off to a better start Nicole! I was kinda feeling a little slumpy a few weeks ago myself. Maybe it was because I missed the 12 of 12 TOO! ;) Drat. I was all excited that it was going to be on a Saturday. Then I forgot about it. Because it was on a Saturday.

Jennifer Davis said...

That is such a beautiful layout of you, stunning! I hope that your feeling back to your creative self, I know how that can be! Also, I'm here too if you need to chat.

Hugs,
Jen

Jemma said...

ok my dear, its now the 26th and ive just got the comment about the 12th! lol im such a loser!! i guess i missed it too!!

Jen Glover said...

I hate when I miss stuff! *sigh*

I love the titles on your LO's. Too cute! Hope you had a nice weekend!