Wednesday, August 6, 2008

{believe it or not}

I am scrapping however I am currently without photo editing software so I can't take pictures and post stuff. So I am trying to decide if I want to purchase Photoshop Elements. I of course don't want to spend the money for it, but if I plan on taking picture and posting them then I really do need it.
I will have a decision made in the next 24 hours because I have DT stuff that I have to post... so any suggestions would be great. The majoirty of my friends over at Memorable Seasons say they have Photoshop Elements and they love it. So even though I HATE to be a follower I think I might have to get on the band wagon for this one.
Okay well it's late and I really need to get to bed... I will hopefully be able to post tomorrow even if it means going upstairs to the home PC and using that software. :o(

1 comment:

Jemma said...

Glad to see your back!! missed you!! i have PSE and LOVE IT!!

sorry im sure thats not what you wanted to hear but its my honest opinion, cant wait to see what youve come up with!