Sunday, January 18, 2009

{first page of 2009}

Okay, I am finally getting around to posting something scrappy.
If you wondering; no I still haven't gotten any photo editing software and I am realizing everyday that I really do need to buy some so that editing and resizing my photos wouldn't be so difficult.

Anyway this layout is based on the challenge over at
The Design Experiment. This is the first challenge that I have ever done of theirs and I love it. They have challenges that are meaningful and that make you think. Hopefully I can keep it up now that they are doing twice a month challenges. Thanks to Sasha for turning me on to them. The ladies over there are super talented so if you get a chance go check them out.

I'm getting ready to do some Sunday "baby's naptime" scrapping while I have a couple of hours. Which means I might have some more scrappy posts tomorrow.

Hope everyone is having an excellent weekend.

*Making 2009 My Year*

1 comment:

Truly Lori said...

This page is adorable:)