Tuesday, January 20, 2009

{purge}

I'm sure you know what that means.... and it's not going very well.
It's amazing how I can continue to talk myself into keeping papers that I know I'm not going to use. I mean how long do I really need to keep this stack of vellum paper? What makes me think that a day will come along when I will be working on a layout and think "I need that striped sheet of chatterbox vellum"... It sounds even crazier now that I'm typing it.
I can say that I have established a stack of papers, stickers, rub-ons, etc. to get rid of, but I find it very difficult to actually throw them away. Maybe I will donate them or something.
Anyway, I'm off to continue my purging as I'm sure that when we move I will no longer have a scraproom (I can't even imagine).

*Making 2009 My Year*

1 comment:

Jemma said...

hahahaha good luck with that!!! i know i wouldnt be any good at it!!