Tuesday, January 6, 2009

{work in progress}

just wanted to check in... I have been cleaning and searching the net and reading some new scrapping magazines (loving the new changes that Creating Keepsakes made).

Anyway, I am scrapping...what am I working on? Yes, you guessed it - Project 365
I have always prided myself on being a leader and not a follower, but when it comes to this craft... I have no problem jumping on a band wagon or two.
I wasn't going to do the "picture a day thing" but I love the idea of capturing and scrapping your everyday memories so I thought this is PERFECT.
Anyway I totally lifted an idea from an idea I saw on Two Peas. I purchased a 1 year planner/calender and it has room for an entry everyday (including up to cropped 4x6 photo).
I can do a little scrapping with the picture on each day or just journaling if I want. I love that I get to use my scraps and I will capture an entire year in photos.
I of course don't have a photo right now, but hopefully I will have something for you by the end of the week.
I hope everyones week is going great so far.

*Making 2009 My Year*

No comments: