Saturday, January 3, 2009

{new year, new memories}

I can't believe it is actually 2009!!!
It's like 2008 just flew by. I can remember when I first started my blog while I was on maternity leave at the end of 2007 and now I have already been blogging for over a year. Even though I did have some "down" time every now and then.
After looking over my blog I have realized that I really need to do better job actually "making memories". I was going to make a list of resolutions/goals but then I decided to just settled with
"Make 2009 my year!!" I decided that this would not only apply to myself, but also to my marriage, my scrapping and everything else. I believe if I go into this year with a positive outlook then it will be a great year.
I hope 2009 is already turning into a great year for everyone.

*Making 2009 My Year*

No comments: