Monday, February 11, 2008

{another monday}

Okay, I don't want people to think I have completely stopped scrapping. I'm back from Florida and ready to go. I have actually been working on quite a few things. I'm participating in the Survivor Challenge over at Making Memories for You site but I can't post any of the things I make until my flame in extinguished. (I hope it's not soon.)
On a seperate note, I did come across another challenge blog if anyone wants to check it out
here. Also if you have time stop by Amy's blog and try her Ricetta (Italian for recipe - she didn't want to use the word sketch. :o) ) I plan on working on it tomorrow night. I do have a couple of pages to post: the first is one I did for a DT call (didn't make it) and the other was for a challenge over at The Scrapping Spot (use a list on your layout).

While I'm thinking about it... I made a faux photography studio with some white cardstock and my desk lamp and noticed that it makes your layouts look so much better. Can you tell the difference between the two layouts? If you don't want to buy one and are crafty enough to make your own you can find the instructions
here. TFL.

6 comments:

Amy said...

thanks for the link...welcome back! and love the layouts!!

Jemma said...

Love your los, i have some of the flower paper but didnt know how to use it - thanks and thanks for another great link!

Anonymous said...

Hi Nicole! Welcome back! Where in Florida were you...and are you definitely moving here? If so, that would be so cool! Love your layouts! Quick question - what's the font you used for the pink writing in your list? It's so cute and I love it!

kelly said...

you are so smart to make your own photo box!!! :)

Heather Ruwe said...

Great Layouts! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Love visitors! :)

monika said...

How touching is that journalling.