Saturday, February 16, 2008

{saturday nite live}

Don't ask why I picked that as my title because I don't know.... it's Saturday night and I'm coming to you live?
I have been so bad this week as far as my blog is concerned. I have been busy working on my projects for the Survivor challenge over at
MMFY, believe it or not I've made it through the first two rounds so far.. keep your fingers crossed for me.
On a scrappy note: I have been working on a few challenges for some sites and a couple of things for a DT call. I am so far behind on my challenges though (I plan to get some more stuff done tomorrow). Here is a card that I worked on this evening it is for a card challenge over at Moments to Remember. I was going to post another card but I received an email saying it will be published in the March issue of Magazine of Memories (Ezine), so I'm replacing it with a little note.

6 comments:

Jemma said...

loving the card really cute and woo hooo on the "out for publication" - so excited for you!!!

Amy said...

very cute card, and congrats on the pub!

Angie Moses said...

congrats on the upcoming publication and i love the cute card you were able to post. Glad to see a fellow friendly Texan on Moments2Remember!

kelly said...

that card is so cute! and congrats on the pub too!

Unknown said...

Nicole, I love that card!! Finally gettin' around to some blog reading and I love the way you have yours set up! I'll be back to look at your work and read!

Jen Harrison said...

congrats on the published work. Loving your cards!