Saturday, February 23, 2008

{what about prom Blaine?}

I love that line from Pretty in Pink... what about prom? Where did that come from? Well, I have been watching Lipstick Jungle... and I must admit it's pretty good. I'm not going to say watch it because it's already on the 4th episode and if you are like me you don't want to start a new show when you don't know what's going on. BUT - if you can catch all three episodes on Oxygen then you can catch up!!!
I'm supposed to be scrapping right now for the SGD Cybercrop but I think I lost my mojo! I feel like I'm just moving the pictures around the page, nothing seems to look good to me. I'm trying to listen to some music to get me going. We have recieved some really awesome challenges, but I'm still having trouble.
Anyway.. I wanted to at least post something today since I have pretty much been MIA all week. Hopefully tomorrow I will actually have some pictures to post as well.

4 comments:

Jenni said...

Ok, I totally love Lipstick Jungle!!! THose trashy shows always suck me in!!! Your blog is so cute!!! See ya over at the Moments to Remember boards!!!
-Jenni from M2R

Jen Glover said...

I love your blog! I am soooo glad you are moving to Southwest Florida. We need another creative Cutie out here!

Amy said...

That is one of my favorite 80's movies! I tried to start watching Lipstick Jungle, but it got interrrupted by the news here on the first episode, and I've been screwed up ever since..:-)

Jemma said...

Love love love that film, i could so do with a good "cheesy movie" and scrapping night!!

loving Lipstick Jungle but loving Cashmere Mafia think its becuase it was on first =)

glad your back x