Friday, February 22, 2008

{missing in action}

Okay I realize that I have been missing for about a week now... but I'm sure that all you bloggers know what it's like to "want" to update but you just don't get around to it.
So I got kicked off Survivor... which made me a little sad, but I'm okay with it. I got the chance to make a couple of layouts and an altered project so I'm happy. I am currently hanging out at the
Moments-2-remember site and at Scrappy Girl Designs site. You should come hang out at either one... the ladies are so friendly and the challenges are awesome. BTW - SGD is having a "You know you're a Scrapbooker if... cybercrop this weekend. If you get a chance to drop in and join the fun... let them know I sent you.
As for my scrapping... I have another quick card I put together last nite and a layout for a challenge over at SGD...



One more thing,for anyone that is looking for a kit club or that is a fan of Kelly P. check out Scrapcakes. Kelly P is the guest designer for February and she did some awesome stuff with the kit....and if you are interested in the kits - Anita is the most friendly person ever and will definitely take care of you, so go check them out...

1 comment:

Amy said...

Very fun cards Nicole! Glad you're back!