Friday, February 1, 2008

{i scrapped...finally}

Okay it was my goal to get at least one page done this evening and I did just that. First, the card is for the Queen Kat Challenge and is based on a sketch. Am I the only one loving chocolate brown and blue? The layout is of my husband and daughter the day after she was born and I did this page for the Double Dog Dare Ya blog....I'm three weeks behind but I'm trying. The challenge was to use a post it, a staple and a paper clip on your layout. I'm off to do the next challenge after I post these....


Oh and one more thing... I got one of my layouts published in the Making Memories for You EZine... I am so excited. You can check it out here, it's the "Daddy's Girl" layout.

5 comments:

Jemma said...

Yeah glad you scrapped!! Loving the LO yes im locing the blue and brown combo!!

Love that picture of your hubbie and daugter!!

and congrats on the mm lo, it looks fantastic!! and it too has great photo!

just dont forget to get some pics of you and her!

twinsand2boys said...

Congrats on the pub!!!

Jemma said...

ok youve been tagged, but ill warn you its a long one! x

kelly said...

so fun! and congrats :)

Amy said...

I'm glad you got some creative time...I start to go nutty when I don't..congrats to you that is awesome!