Sunday, January 27, 2008

{subject? I don't know}

This post has no title... I can't think of one.
Anywho, I got tagged by Jemma. I'm supposed to list 5 pieces of music that are important to me. I have to admit I thought this over all night. I love so many different songs that I can't even imagine picking five, but I came up with some...

1. Endless Love (Luther Vandross and Mariah Carey)

*This was our wedding song....hubby picked it out!
2. Dance (Lee Ann Womack)

* I love to sing this song to my daughter. It inspires me to teach her to truly live her life and to not let it pass her by.

3. Landing in London (3 Doors Down)

* I LOVE this song.... I happened to hear it on their CD and well I love it, I love it, I love it.

4. Make it Work (Neyo)

* The lyrics in this song just seem so "real life" to me. I just feel like anyone who's in ANY kind of relationship should be able to relate. -- Sometimes I love you more than you'll ever know know, other times you get on my nervous. That's just reality no it can't always be kisses hugs and beautiful words.

5. Preludes Book 2, Clair De Lune (Debussy)

* With a new baby I have found myself listening to more and more classical music and well this one is my favorite. I could listen to it all day long, plus Caitlyn like it too. :o)

Now that I've used almost an hour to come up with this list I'm going to try to get some scrapping done. I found a new challenge site called Double Dog Dare Ya that I really like, but of course since I just found it I'm already three weeks behind the challenges.
_______________________________________

I completely forgot to mention that my Valentine's Day card was featured at Scrapscene yesterday. You can see it here. I was so excited!!! TFL.

3 comments:

Jemma said...

Great List!!!
and you have that 3 doors down song, LOVE THAT SONG!
its hard only picking 5
thanks for sharing and please share the link to the new challenge sight!

Amy said...

awesome list! congrats for being featured on Scrapscene!

Jemma said...

Congrats for the card and thanks for the link!