Thursday, January 3, 2008

{Queen Kat Challenge}

I happpened upon this challenge at Scrapscene and I have to admit that I LOVE IT!! I have never really been into cards but I am lovin' making cards. The challenge is for Queen Kat Designs, they are doing a blog party until February 6th. The first three challenges are located at Penny's blog. I completed them both this evening. 1/02 challenge: use notebook paper and a stamp. 1/03 challenge: use embossing on card and use a stamp. I can't wait to see what tomorrows challenge will be.












** 1/04 challenge : use fibers on your card and a stamp. These were all really fun. I can't wait for next weeks challenges.

3 comments:

Penny said...

loving your cards!!! definitely make sure you stop by and see the W challenge for tomorrow!

Jemma said...

Love your cards they are both fantastic. Love how you used the note paper!!

Im sure you are fed up of hearing this but your daughter is beautiful! (but how do you find time to scrap and make cards?)

loving your scrapbook pages as well, hope you dont mind if i copy a few!!

Anonymous said...

these are fab cards..so cheerie & bright:) well done you for keeping up with the challenges:)