Wednesday, January 16, 2008

{i've been trying}

This week has been so busy. I knew that once I returned to work it might be hard to actually get some scrapping done, but I've been trying. I guess after another week or so I should have my routine down. I did find a little time to work on a couple of the recent Queen Kat challenges although I didn't get all three done. The first was an ATC card - my first ever. The second was a project using Red, Light Blue and Vanilla.

My goal for the year is to keep up with as many of the Awesome Challenge and sketch sites that are out in "blog land" :o) I plan to get caught up this weekend and hopefully I won't fall behind again (yeah right). I also plan to jump into this awesome Mosh Posh kit - hopefully I'm not trying to get too much done.

2 comments:

Tanis said...

Two out of three isn't bad....it's AWESOME!!!
I love the ATC...what a fun layout and such fresh colours.
The card is so cute too with the little tucked in pieces.
Thanks so much for playing along in the challenge!!

Jemma said...

Love the ATC and what you did with the colours! - good luck with keeping up with all the challenges you want to do!!