Friday, January 18, 2008

{just a couple}

It is amazing how I can't seem to get anything done. I have two pages of sketches I want to work on and somehow I keep finding a new sketch everyday. I am going to have to decide which ones I want to commit to every week. I did get a couple of things completed. The first is sketch #47 over at CPS the second is Sketch #39 at the SketchThis site (I'm already a week behind) and the last is a quick card for Card Sketch #27 at the Sketches site. I am for some reason loving the colors orange and purple right now!!!





4 comments:

My Paper World said...

They are all so cute!

Jemma said...

great cards and lo but i LOVE the circle card at the top!! - may have to steal that idea if you dont mind :)

Penny said...

great cards and lo! you are so creative!

Tamara Wheeler said...

Love the card Nicole. Thanks for using my sketch!