Friday, January 25, 2008

{lovin' it}

Okay Kristen just posted the February kit over at Mosh-Posh and I am lovin' it!!! I am already trying to think of what I can do with it.
Also I went ahead and pre-ordered the February kit from Zany Zinnia. When I saw that little owl picking out at me... I just had to have her. Is she not the cutest?


I can't wait for them to get here!

_____________________________________

I got some scrapping done last night... only cards though. I think I might stop making cards for a week or so that way I can get some pages done otherwise I will end the year with 600 cards and 10 layouts!! The first card is for Sketch #2 at My Paper World. The second card is for the sketch over at the Sketches site and the last card is sketch #39 for the SketchThis Cards site. TFL.


10 comments:

LISA said...

wow great cards, know what you mean about loads of cards and no lay-outs:-)
Thanks for the comment you left on my blog.
Lisa xx

Amy said...

These are great cards! and love those kits I have some of those american craft letter stickers love em'!

My Paper World said...

Nicole, your cards are GORGEOUS!
thanks for doing my sketch, I love that pretty flower and the funky polka dot paper!
Nicola xx

Anonymous said...

great cards for all the Sketches:)x

Jemma said...

LOVE your cards and I SWEAR i NEED to steal your card mojo!!!

Ive tagged you on my blog!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Gorgeous cards love the papers.

Katie said...

Great cards! Those kits look like so much fun :)

Tamara Wheeler said...

They look so fabulous. Great job on the cards and thanks for playing a long and visiting my sketch blog. Hope you will come back for more.

Dawn♥ said...

WOW Nicole these cards are just dynamite! Awesome job on all of them! Beautifully done!

Marsup said...

Beautiful cards!!