Wednesday, January 2, 2008

{day care}

Let's see today was Caitlyn's first day of day care and I'm sure you can guess it was harder on me than it was on her. I probably made it 30 minutes before I wanted to go back and pick her up. This is exactly why I wanted to do a couple of "trial" days before I went back to work.
She looked so cute for her first day that I had to take a picture...
As for scrappin' (ASF) - Today was day #2 of the Load Challenge and I got my page done but I cut it really close this time. I had about 15 minutes to spare so tonight I am going to get somethings together so that I won't be rushing everyday. I have to say though that even though my page was fairly simple I really like how it turned out. This challenge is really teaching me to stop trying to do so much to my pages and keep them simple since I don't have the time to spend 3 hours on one page.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lovely lo :) Hope your Day at work went okx