Thursday, January 10, 2008

{a little something}

It is crazy how busy this week has been. I can say that it has not been easy getting used to going back to work. I have not gotten to work on time yet. Oh well maybe next week.

I have good news... I won a set of mini stamps in the
Queen Kat Blog Party Challenge. Oh yeah!! I was so excited to see my name. Now I have my eye on winning one of the coffee stain stamps that they are giving away this week. Wish me luck!!!

I had about an hour of free time this evening so I created a card for the
Caardvark Happy New Year challenge. I limited myself to only using scraps on this one. TFL.

8 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow this is wonderful creation. Lovely work.

Anonymous said...

What a great way to use your scraps .... very pretty creation ... love those colors.

lauren bergold said...

ooh what a super take on the sketch! and how very virtuous to be using up scraps, as well! :)

ps: congrats on your QKD win; be sure to come back to CAARDVARKS in february...QKD are sponsoring challenges every week!

Jemma said...

Congrats, cant wait to see what you do with your QKD stamps!!

Anonymous said...

love the colours on this great crad:)x

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your winx

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your winx

Penny said...

congrats on the win! Love that coffee stain stamp myself!