Sunday, January 20, 2008

{and so we start another week}

It's Sunday night and I feel like the weekend just flew by. I had every intention of missing bowling tonight but I ended up going and I bowled terrible!!! I am taking tomorrow night off for sure. I didn't get as much scrapping done this weekend as I planned, but I did get to complete sketch #38 for the SketchThis Cards blog. I also had a chance to sit down and put all the cards I have been making in an album before this they were just stacked in a pile.

____________________________________

I visited my friend Jemma's blog today and totally stole this...

"The Power of 5."

1. Five things I can’t scrapbook without (besides the obvious): Coke or Pepsi, Thickers, Dove chocolate, Law & Order (SVU or CI), my MP3 player!

2. Five places I have traveled to most recently: Local Scrapbook Store, Bowling Alley, Target, Babies R Us and Walmart (Is that sad or what? LOL)

3. Five things I watch on TV: Notes from the Underbelly, The Office, Women's Murder Club, Law & Order SVU, Law & Order CI.

4. Five foods I can’t stand: Ranch Dressing - GROSS, Cottage Cheese, Squash, Watermelon and Cheese Enchiladas. :o(

5. Five things I want to do this year: become a member of a Design Team, have a card or layout published, scrap at least 150 layouts, find a new job, be the best mom in the world!!!

1 comment:

My Paper World said...

Your card is so pretty! I love the colours and the wavy edges!