Wednesday, January 23, 2008

{another QK Challenge}

Okay so I had a little time this evening and I completed the current challenges of the Queen Kat Blog Party, which can be found here. The first challenge was to create a card/layout using only the colors black & white (this one was the hardest for me). The second challenge was to create a card using as many colors as you could. The final challenge was to create an ATC with a "tropical" feel. Of course each project had to use at least one stamp.

7 comments:

My Paper World said...

Wow! you did a great job! They are all gorgeous, but the black and white combo looks stunning!
Nicola xx

Amy said...

ok you can sit by me anytime...bring coffee...LOL...Thanks so much for stopping by! I love your blog, you make great cards...me not so good at cards yet but trying...and I know what you mean about thickers...LOVE thickers!!

Amy said...

ok that was supposed to say...
or read rather...me...not so good at cards...

Nessa said...

Doesn't look like a challenge to me! The black and whit eone is my favorite!

Jemma said...

The black and white one is amazing!! you always make such fantastic cards i wish i could come up with ideas like you do!!

Melonie said...

WOW! Super job. I always have a hard time with B&W but you rocked it! Have a great weekend.

scrappermimi said...

These are great! You totally rocked the black and white one! Love it!