Tuesday, February 26, 2008

{reeses pieces}

Okay anyone who knows me knows that I love anything Reese's... I like Reese's Pieces, Reese's peanut butter cups, Reese's peanut butter, Reese's Puffs cereal and last but certainly not least Reese Whiterspoon. So I'm sure with all that said you can all guess what my daughters middle name is... you guessed it Reese. :o)
Anywho imagine my surprise today when I went to the store and found these!!!! If you get a chance (and of course if you like peanut butter) you have got to try them, they are pretty good.
I also wanted to share a couple of layouts I did for the cybercrop over at Scrappy Girl Designs. We really had a blast this weekend with the crop and we are going to be online cropping again this Friday if you want to come join in. The first challenge was to use 5 each of flowers, buttons and arrows on a layout. Also your title could only be five letters. The second challenge was to use only cardstock on a layout (no pattern paper) and also to use three different ribbons and two circles....

There were actually 10 challenges at the cybercrop and I will post the rest of my pages once they are done.

8 comments:

Jemma said...

wow great LOs and you know im going straight to the store after work tonight to try and find those Reeses i LOVE everything Reese too! =)

love the pages!! May have to scrap lift if i ever find all my supplies! x

Jen Glover said...

I love receese peanut butter cup blizzards! YUmmmmmy!!!! Wanted to let you know that The Coconut ScrapShop is getting a gallery and we do have those MM albums on order! I can't wait to get my hands on them! Have you seen the new CI albums that are similiar? I'm drooling!!! OH! and I love your "smile" layout. It is adorable! I just want to pinch those cheeks! *giggle*

Sarah said...

Your pages are coming along great!

By the way----you have been TAGGED!!! Check out my blog for more details!

Tabitha said...

I love you layouts girl!

Amy said...

oh those look yummy, and so do the layouts!

Trish said...

I love your layouts :)

Angie Moses said...

very cute layouts

Mara Campbell said...

great layouts!! And I love PB& just about anything together. Have to go find those whoppers!!!