Sunday, March 16, 2008

{the countdown begins}

I just realized at 11:12pm while eating a mini Haagen-Dazs that the month is almost over and that means I have a birthday coming up. I'm not upset, but it just seemed like it was January a few days ago and now it's almost April!! Which also means my baby girl is almost 5 months old. OMGosh time flies.
Anyway I didn't get much scrapping done last night or today due to cleaning and the open house. Man I hope our house sells fast... anyone interested? LOL!

I do have a layout and a couple of cards in the works that I hope to get done in the next couple of days. In addition to the awesome M2R kit that I'm not finished working with. I need to take a day off the scrap...Hmmm.

Oh and I got my gift from Kelly at Keep in Touch ... it was this cute MM notebook...Yum-O! And this fabulous ring, and if you think I'm not going to wear it, well then you don't know me!


Also here is a layout that I never posted...

It uses some My Mind's Eye and Cosmo Cricket papers... (Mosh-Posh kits from February)

Hope everyone has a great week....
* Oh one more thing I have been meaning to link this up for the longest time and I always forget. Check out Kristina's blog for some cardmaking inspriation. She does MACM (Make a card Monday) so if you have time tomorrow, stop in.

3 comments:

Jemma said...

HI

love the LO and thanks for the links!!

Hope you house sells quickly, ours sold in two weeks back in the UK!

so whens your b'day you have to spill the beans!!

Anonymous said...

Your baby girl is so adorable! It goes so fast... :) My baby is almost two!!!

Amy said...

love the layout...been looking for some card inspiration so will have to check out that site!..