Sunday, March 2, 2008

{and tomorrow is...}

You guessed it, Monday!!! Which doesn't make me happy.
So I have a few things to post today... okay first Cornelius and I went to the movies last night to see.. Semi-Pro!!



I am a huge Will Ferrell fan. I personally think he is hilarious. So my review of the film... It was funny, but I still prefer Anchorman, and the language was not what I expected. If you are a fan go see it, if not wait until video.

Now on to the new candy review. I first have to say I love Skittles... so I bought these just because they were Skittles but I knew it wasn't going to be good. Chocolate Skittles - in the package their are smores, vanilla, brownie fudge, chocolate caramel and chocolate pudding. If you can't see right now... I am frowning up. I must admit that I ate the vanilla out of the package, but that's it. So thumbs down for me, but of course feel free to venture to your nearest Wal-mart to grab a pack and let me know what you think. On a positive note I did come across a little gem by Haagen Dazs. Apparently they make these cute little individual cups so I didn't even feel bad about eating the whole thing... these you MUST go find. You can tell just how cute they are next to the skittle bag.
Finally on to scrapping... just a couple of cards today. The first is for a challenge at Scrappy Girl Designs - create a card with only cardstock, 1 rub-on, and a drawing or doodling. If you have time give it a try and come on over to the message board, the ladies at SGD are so friendly and the challenges are great. The second card is the one that I made for the Ezine... just a little Spring card. TFL.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Don't think I could do chocolate skittle either..but the Haagen Daz...definitely... cute cards!

Stacey S-O said...

Another Anchorman fan! Those skittles sound yuuckky.

Jemma said...

i have to say a big no no to chocolate skittles just sounds wrong

haagen daz - oh yesssssssssssss

love the cards, really cute!!

kelly said...

i found those ice cream cups the other day too! what a nice treat :)