Monday, March 17, 2008

{happy st. paddy}

Hope everyone had a fabulous St. Paddy's Day....
I had intended on posting some layouts, but somehow I have lost my mojo. I can't understand how because I even had on my "scrappy ring" from the previous post. I have been staring at the same layout for like 2 hours. I have it started but I don't know where I want to go with it now, so I figured it was best to just walk away for the night. My plan is to finish it tomorrow no matter what.
I did manage to add a couple of pretty awesome songs to my blog... Jemma girl that first one is just for you!!! Enjoy.
So I'm off to get some "creative" sleep... and believe me it does help!

1 comment:

Jemma said...

hope you got your creative sleep =)

LOVE that song, had to close my office door and turn up the volume on my work computer =) =)

Totally made my day!!!