Thursday, March 6, 2008

{i'm not gonna write you a love song}

I have no idea what song this is...but I love it. (update:I know now)
"Head under water and you tell me to breathe easy for awhile. Breathing gets harder even I know that" And as you can see I have added it to my page for you all to enjoy for a few days!!
I have also decided that my titles will be random from now on.. I mean why not. It's my blog.

Okay so I have been busy this week, I have been working on a few things for a couple of DT calls. Hopefully they will work out, I normally wouldn't share this information because I thought that I would be embarassed to tell the whole world if I tried and failed.. but I have to be honest the whole world is not reading my blog!!! And I'm a "real" person... I do fail sometimes.

I received a fabulous kit yesterday from Moments-2-Remember. I just loved the bright colors and the paper is just darn cute. I have only made a card so far... but I plan on getting some pages done this weekend. Are you lovin' that birdie or what?

Next, I really want to invite everyone over to Scrappy Girl Designs... the board is so fun. There are some really great ladies over there. But don't take my word for it... go check it out.
I thought I had something else to say...but I'm so hungry I can't think straight.. and speaking of hunger... I got some Reese's easter eggs!! Oh Yeah!!
Have a fabulous Friday everyone.... I plan to.

Okay I had to update... my hubby brought me a waffle for dinner. Man, I love him. Anytime you can end your day with a waffle and some bacon.. well need I say more?

5 comments:

Stacey S-O said...

mmmm, waffles. Love the card, isn't that the cutest paper company.

Nessa said...

Oh I love that song too :) I just heard it on Lipstick Jungle and it's so stuck in my head! That is such a darling card.... love the little birdie!

Amy said...

I love that song..have for a while but it's not up on playlist.com yet so haven't been able to add it to my blog...lovin that little bird and love reese's easter eggs so totally lovin' you today!!

Anonymous said...

I love your cards!Beautiful designs

Jemma said...

Good luck with teh DT stuff, and yes you are human and yes it is hard but i think your doing a fantastic job!!

Love the card and that song!!! id never heard it before!

TFS

xx