Sunday, March 9, 2008

{top chef}

Tell me I'm not the only person that's excited about the new season... (it starts on Wednesday)
I got into this show last season and I love it. Man, I wish I could cook.

Had an okay weekend. Spent most of my time caring for my baby girl- who is sick, but like any good scrapper I managed to get some time to scrap a couple of pages. I completed one page (Daycare) for what was basically a "scrap a page Saturday" challenge over at SGD. I used some of myFebruary Zany Ziannia kit finally.
I also made a card for the challenge over at My Sketch World. Not sure how I feel about it, but it's done.

I also noticed that my photos didn't come out all that great.. sorry. Lastly, I just had to show you the March kit over at Mosh-Posh, check it out here. It should be coming any day now and I can't wait to get it. Just in time for Spring... Jemma your kit is getting sent to me and then I am mailing it to you after I add a little something!!

Well I'm going to end my day with a Reese's Peanut Butter Egg. Yum-O. Have a great Monday!

Oh BTW I won a contest over at Keep In Touch, I was so excited... you had to come up with a caption to go inside of a card. Maybe I should send my resume to Hallmark?

6 comments:

Lucy Chesna said...

the card looks great and the layout is so cute....

Unknown said...

Adorable layout Nicole! Hope she is feeling better today!
Congrats on winning Kelly's contest!! Have a great week!

Amy said...

great layout and card...! Easter is my favorite holiday for candy...I love cadbury eggs...

Anonymous said...

oh and congrats on the contest..I have to go check it out now..

Jemma said...

excellent news on the win!!! you should send some samples to hallmark!!

Love the LO, poor wee thing if shes not well at the moment! =(

Im so excited about the kit thank you so so so very much.

Send me an e-mail and ill get some glittery thickers your way!

xx

Susie Little said...

Fab card!!