Saturday, March 15, 2008

{out of my comfort zone}

I went back and forth about whether or not I wanted to complete a page for the Scrapping the Music challenge this week. The song is Prince's "Beautiful Girl". Well after going through my picture I came across one of Caitlyn that I have been wanting to scrap for some time now so I figured.. Why not. So here is my page...I am a little uneasy about all the empty space (I normally like alot of color) but all in all I like how it turned out... plus I just love this picture of my princess. I almost thought I was a good photographer when I saw it. Just a lucky shot though I'm sure.

5 comments:

Amy said...

that's a beautiful picture, and I like the white space...great layouts...and I always loved that song..

Debbie said...

Nicole, I love all the white space - it works! Good for you stepping out of your comfort zone!

Jemma said...

LOve this, it is a great picture!!!! and i love the lo, I love the white space, it really focuses on the photo!!!

Anonymous said...

I love it... and you are a great photographer... wtg!!! :)

Sarah said...

I love this layout! Great job!