Wednesday, March 19, 2008

{My Sketch World Design Team}

I can't believe I was able to keep a secret for a whole 3 days!!!
Glad I can finally say something.
I made the Card Design Team at My Sketch World!!! I am so excited and can't wait to work with the group ladies that Lucy has chosen for this years team.
My Sketch World is a blog that provides layout and card sketches every month for you to work on. Lucy is super friendly and talented so if you get a chance stop by and join us for a couple of challenges.
Here is the card I completed for the DT call. It is based on the sketch that Lucy provided.


14 comments:

Ingrid said...

I really like your take on the sketch. I also love your choice of paper....Scenic Route is my favorite. Looking forward to work with you.

Thanks for visiting my blog. :D

Pearl said...

Lovely card ! Great colors & pps ! Looking forward to being on the same team !

Unknown said...

Nicole that is a super cute card. I can see why you too made the team. Huge congrats. Can't wait to see what the year brings for all of us :)

Amy said...

congrats to you on the DT score, and what a cool card!

Jemma said...

Congrats thats fantastic news!!!!!!!!! I cant believe you didnt say anything - *doing happy dance around my house for you!!!!*

you totally deserve it and i cant wait to see what you come up with!!! xx

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO!!! I am so happy for you! That is fantastic!!!

Couldn't have happened to a better person! You Rock!

Anam_Kihaku said...

yeah - go you!! lucy is fabby to work with :) you will rock the sketches.

love your artwork.

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the DT - I'm looking forward to it, too!

Sarah said...

Congratulations!!!! That's sooo exciting. Can't wait to try out some of your sketches!

Kim said...

Awesome take on the sketch!! Congrats on making the DT!

Louise said...

great card Nicole, and woooooohooooooo for you:)
Looking forward to seeing the cards you design
X

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card!! and congrats :)

Jemma said...

hi, just to let you know still no sign of my kit, however, things do take a few weeks to come to canada! Ill let you know as soon as i get it. Im waiting for a couple of things from the US, it depends on customs to be honest =)

Mara Campbell said...

Congrats Nicole!!!!!!