Monday, March 24, 2008

{just another manic monday}

If you are singing please know that I am laughing at you. It was such a fun song though!

Okay first things first... Have you seen Juno? Granted I know I am late in watching it but oh my goodness!!! It was such a good movie. If you haven't seen it - see it, rent it, buy it whatever just make sure you watch it. Now be aware that it is not for everyone, but man I loved it. Ellen Page is phenomenal.


Now on to the scrappy stuff. Here is a layout that I did based on a My Sketch World sketch. It's a picture of Caitlyn while we were in Florida. I also used the awesome birdie paper from the March M2R kit. I didn't realize that I still have quite a bit left so I will have to make a few more pages with it.


Hopefully I will have a few more pages to post this week as my friend Origin over at SGD has issued 3 challenges that need to be completed by the end of the month. I need to get all 3 of them done so that I can get closer to my March goal. Well I hope you all had a great Monday and have a wonderful Tuesday.

3 comments:

Jemma said...

havent seen the film but i have heard good things about it!! Love this lo she is such a cutie pie!!

12 hours is the least ive worked in the last four weeks!!

Can you e-mail me you address??? xxx

monika said...

Wow that is such a lovely layout.

Amy said...

I absolutely loved that movie...I watched it with my 12 year old..and he liked it too! love that layout also!