Tuesday, April 1, 2008

(april fool's day}

Hope everyone had a great April Fool's day. I was able to keep from getting "fooled" until about 10:30pm and my Mother In Law is the person who get me. Oh well.

On the birthday front... it was a pretty good day. I received an Edible Arrangement from one of my best friends and it was/is yummy. I haven't finished it yet but I should be done tomorrow.


I took the plastic off so everyone could see it better. I didn't get to my cake, but I assume it can hang out for a couple of days right?
As for scrapping... I have set my goals for April as you can see to the right, and I plan to achieve them both in addition to at least one project. I am in the middle of putting together a couple of things for a DT Call, I will share them in a few days I'm sure.
Well, I'm off to bed...I'm extremely tired tonight. Not sure why!

5 comments:

Jemma said...

those flowers look really tasty!!!

hope you got a great nights sleep! xx

and good luck with the DT call!!

Angie Moses said...

very cool - I don't like cake to the fruit would be a great improvement for me! Hope your day was lots of fun...and...I updated my blog on the whole stickles at joann's ...sorry, my mistake

Jen Glover said...

Happy Birthday! I would still love to send you a special birthday treat! Sign up on the birthday club list, so I have you for next year and send me an email with your address! Happy Birthday Honey!!!! So fun to see you on the message board! Come back soon!!! CoconutScrapShop@yahoo.com

Jude said...

Glad my fellow fool had a good day too! The arrangement looks Yummy!!!!

Lisa Carroll said...

happy belated birthday! I love those arrangements. Did you get any of the ones dipped in chocolate? Yummo!!