Monday, April 7, 2008

{update please}

Okay I totally hadn't realized that it has been three days since I've updated. I normally try to update before I go to bed, but this weekend I was falling asleep pretty early.
The first thing I wanted to share was the Scrappy Mail I got today. My friend Dawn over at SGD sent me a small box of happy. She makes the most fabulous cookies!! Look how cute....

And that little toad was "toad"ally yummy.
On to scrapping... I have completed a couple of projects the first is a scraplift challenge for Memorable Seasons site, it is my take of a layout originally done by Danielle.

BTW - The patterned paper on this page is the new Scribble Scrabble line - very fun stuff.
The second is an Easter mini book to put Caitlyn's Easter pictures in. I used the Reminisce Easter papers on this.

Hope everyone had a great Monday and wishing you an even better Tuesday!
Good nite!

7 comments:

Jemma said...

your as bad as me for not updating :P :P

Love the mini book the bunny is sooo cute!!! that is cute paper on your lo, hmmmmmm may have to do some shopping.

And cookies in the mail, cant think of anything better!!!

Hope you too have a fantastic tuesday! xx

Unknown said...

I am terrible at it too Nicole!
Love, love your creations! That bunny book is so sweet and that page is awesome!!

Jen Glover said...

Nicole, it's just adorable! All of it! The frogs are so cute. What a blessing to have great friends! Hurry to Florida! I can't wait to meet your baby! *hugs*

Allison said...

Great work! I love that mini book. Makes me want to take better Easter pictures. :) alliec from Memorable Seasons

Corina said...

Super cute projects!! That bunny is WAY too adorable!!

Jemma said...

OK LADY

where's your update???? huh??? missing you! x

So Many Scraps said...

I just love the Easter Book! totally cool!