Wednesday, April 23, 2008

{lights out}

Wow you say two posts in two days? Yes that's correct. I was lucky to be blessed with electricity again so I thought I'd update.
The weather here in the Lone Star state was a little intense this evening. Crazy thunder and lightening! Anyway, our electricity went out and that meant no Top Chef for me and no scrapping. Although I hate to leave unfinished layouts on my scrap desk I'm afraid tonight I have to. I should be able to get them done tomorrow since I will be at home. Caitlyn has some type of virus so until her fever breaks she is considered contagious. Poor baby.
So... I'm off to bed. Until tomorrow.

3 comments:

Jen Glover said...

Caitlyn is in my prayers. Hang in there cutie! HUGS!

Jen Glover said...

Caitlyn is in my prayers. Hang in there cutie! HUGS!

Jemma said...

wow hope everything is ok and wee Miss Caitlyn is feeling so much better now!!! xx