Tuesday, April 22, 2008

{happy earth day!}

I can't believe it... I've been super busy lately. I'm trying to get everything ready for the move while still working 40 hours a week. I really should have quit my job already. In addition to that, I have been trying to gather information so that I can purchase a laptop. Our PC will be in storage for 60-90 days and I can't be without a computer!! (my laptop belongs to work). I am also trying to figure out how to ship some of my scrappy stuff to Florida so that I have it and it doesn't have to be in storage.... there is NO WAY I am going to go 60-90 without scrapping, my eyes are watering up just thinking about it.

Well, over at Memorable Seasons Jen has started a T2T challenge. You set a goal on Tuesday of things you plan to get done by Tuesday of the next week. My goal for this first week was 2 cards and 2/3 layout. Come on over and check it out. I finished both of the cards tonight so I'm halfway to my goal. I can only post one because the other is my DT assignment for My Sketch World.
Tomorrow I plan to get at least 2 of the layouts completed.

Hope everyone has a Scrappy Wednesday!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Melanie H said...

Your card is beautiful Nicole.
I hear you on the scrapping supplies and net time, I couldn't survive 60 days without the net or scrapping. I hope you can get some sent there to use.

Mel from Scrap Friendzy.

Jemma said...

love this card, you may see a copy on my blog in the not too distant future!!