Sunday, April 27, 2008

{packing is not my favorite thing}

at least not for this reason, packing for a trip to Venice, now that's different.

So I have spent the entire night (friday) and day (today) packing and getting rid of all the stuff we don't need. I don't think I would be as frustrated if Caitlyn could pack her own things.
Anyway, I just wanted to post my card for My Sketch World and now I'm back to packing before bed. Tomorrow the actual packers are coming! Did that sound as strange to you as it did to me...
why in the heck are we packing if we have packers coming? I don't know.
Hopefully tomorrow night I will actually have time to sit down and create something.

Still loving the Dream Street Paper!!!

7 comments:

Melanie H said...

Your card is gorgoeus Nicole, is that the new Dreamstreet Birdie Bits papers?

Hope the packing is going well and you have a safe move.

Kim said...

Super cute! Love the vibrant colors!

Jemma said...

Great Card!!

I remember how horrible it is packing everything, just keep thinking of the end result!! hope you are ok and not totally stressed like i was!!

hugs xxx

Jemma said...

Great Card!!

I remember how horrible it is packing everything, just keep thinking of the end result!! hope you are ok and not totally stressed like i was!!

hugs xxx

Liza said...

that is a cute card!

Jen Glover said...

Oooh! I love that Birdie Bits collection!!! GREAT CARD! Happy packing!

Allison said...

I love the little bird! Really cute.