Sunday, April 20, 2008

{super great news}

I went out of town this weekend to take Caitlyn to see her Oma and Opa before we move. Well, I got back pretty late this evening, but I returned home to a very happy email.
I made the Design Team for
Memorable Seasons!!!!
I am so excited to be a part of this team. Jill, who is the owner of Memorable Seasons is super sweet and all of the ladies on the message board are super talented. I am looking forward to working with all of the DT ladies and making Memorable Seasons a great place to hang out. If you have some time stop by and check us out.

Now for my bad news. There are only two weeks left in the month (where did the time go) and I have done a terrible job of keeping my blog updated. My goal is to do a better job for the remainder of the month.
My other bad news... I don't have a project to share. I have at least three ideas in my head but have not had time to get them onto a page. Although this week will be extra busy, I plan on getting a few projects done, especially since I am not doing very well with my goals for the month.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting. You will be a great asset to their team!!! Whooo hoooo!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Nicole! Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you! I know it's been a while but wanted to let you know I still check in every once in a while! Hope you're doing well and please keep me posted on your move!

Anita

Jen Glover said...

Nicole, Congratulations!!!! I'm sooo happy for you! You are so talented, I knew you would get snagged up fast!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!!! that is so awesome!!! Congrats!!!!!! YOU ROCK!

Jemma said...

woooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo

so happy for you and your stuff is great (although calling it stuff isnt so complementary - LOS and Cards etc)

woooooohoooooo so happy for you!!!!!!!