Friday, April 4, 2008

{yeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh}

I totally stole that title from my friend Jemma. She used it because she made the Design Team over at Scrapbook Star. Go check her out. She is uber-talented and has the cutest puppy ever.
So in the spirit of good news I've got some as well.

First, I was chosen as the April Guest Design Team member at
Scrappy Girl Designs. I am so excited and at the same time a little nervous. The great thing about the SGD kits is you actually get two kits and an altered project so there is plenty to do with the kit. Come over and check them out if you get a chance.
Second, some of you know that we are planning on moving to Florida. Well, it looks like it will happen alot sooner than I expected. We put our house on the market less than a month ago and we received an offer for it last night. Like any good seller we counter offered and THEY ACCEPTED IT!! What? So we will be moving out of our house in the next 23 days. Luckily my husbands company is paying for our move so I don't have to lift a finger (I'm packing my own scrap stuff though!!)

Lastly I'm going to share a secret with you. It is my lifelong dream to be a Girl Scout troop leader! Yes, you heard me right. So, when I heard that
AC Bailey was having a Scrap Scout Challenge where you could earn badges (just like the Girl Scouts) well I didn't hesitate to sign up. It's an 8 week challenge so I will be pretty busy scraping for awhile (which is good right?) Hopefully they will let me post my projects here during the challenge.

One more thing... tomorrow the new
My Sketch World layout will be posted. Make sure you go sneak a peak and feel free to join in. We would love to see your work.

4 comments:

Tara James said...

Congrats, Nicole!!! I'm so excited about the GDT and I didn't know about Sketch World... you go girl!

Jen Glover said...

Nicole, Congrats on everything! You talented girl! Can't wait to see you in Florida! Safe trip and good packing!

Amy said...

congrats to you for all the great things happening for you!

Jemma said...

Thanks lady! Sorry ive not been around!! So happy foreveything you have going on at the moment!!!