Friday, April 25, 2008

{friends and scrapping}

First things first has anyone seen my friend Jemma? It's totally unlike her to not post for so long, I'm actually a little worried. If anyone sees her out there in scrappy internet land tell her to either update her blog or come and check in with me. Thanks.
Now for the scrappy update. I received my kit from Scrappy Girl Designs today for my Guest Design Team spot and it is way better IRL than on the net. I can't wait to get started on it. It's actually two kits in one so I will be able to get plenty of projects completed. I don't think I will be creating tonight though because I am already falling asleep just sitting here. I'm going to try to take a midnight nap.
And lastly we get down to business... Memorable Seasons will be hosting it's first ever online crop next weekend. There will be challenges, games, and prizes. Please stop by and crop with us if you have time. We are also doing a Mother's Day Card swap/challenge so if you would like to come sign up there is still time.
Also don't forget to go check out the latest card sketch at My Sketch World. It will be posted tomorrow.

2 comments:

Melanie H said...

Congratulations on the Guest DT gig, I can't wait to see what you create for them.

Melanie from Scrap Friendzy.

Jemma said...

great news Lady, havent been around for a wee while but wooooo hoooooo so happy for you!! you must just be ticking off those new years resolutions!!! =)